- Pilot Operated Relief Valve
- Low Noise Type Pilot Operated Relief Valve
- HC Type Pressure Control Valve
- Reducing Pressure Valve
- Reducing Pressure With Check Valve
- Low Noise Type Solenoid Pilot Operated Relief Valve
- Remote Control Relief Valve
- Direct Type Relief Valve
- Solenoid Controlled Relief Valve
- Solenoid Controlled Relief Valve Double Pressure
- Counter Balance Valve
- Unloading Relief Valve
- H type Pressure Control Valve
- Pressure Reducing Relief Valve
- Item List
Pressure Reducing Relieving Valve
Pressure reducing relieving valve is used in hydraulic balance circuit, it is an assembled pressure control valve with functions of pressure reducing and balancing.
A normal circuit composed of a pressure reducing valve, relief valve, and a check valve can be substituted by a pressure reducing relief valve. It makes the adjustment of pressure balancing simple, to simplify the circuit and lower the cost. If load changes, you just need to operate the pressure adjusting handle to reset for pressure balancing.
Pressure reducing relieving valve can be used in hydraulic circuit of balance mechanism at machining center.